Dr.Stophlet was born in Texas and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended the University of Mary for undergraduate studies, receiving a scholarship to play football. After his athletic career in North Dakota, he completed his Doctorate of Physical Therapy with a focus in rehabilitative techniques, orthopedics and sports medicine.
Three years ago, he moved to DFW where he has been practicing in outpatient orthopedic settings. Living in Dallas, he is big fan of the outdoors and DFW sports, especially the Cowboys.
Dr. Stophlet specializes in a variety of treatments, including:
- Physical therapy evaluation and examination
- Bio-mechanical analysis and correction
- Manual manipulations, HVLA manipulations
- Posture analysis and correction
- Soft tissue mobilization (Myofacial Release and scar tissue reduction)
- Tool assisted soft tissue mobilization (Graston Technique)
- Kinesio taping
Contact Nextgen physical therapy clinic today.
Schedule your complimentary evaluation and learn how rehabilitative therapy can eliminate or significantly reduce the impact of injury and make recovery less painful.