At Nextgen Wellness Center your family is at the center of everything we do. From routine checkups to preventive care, diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of health issues, our experienced team of physicians is focused on personalized affordable care you and your family deserve.
Quality primary care for you and your family
Building a relationship with your primary care physician is the first step to good health. Our physicians are committed to your overall wellness with health-risk assessments and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
We offer a variety of services customized to your specific needs, including:
- Primary care/family medicine: Our doctors offer preventive care, diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of health issues. Our primary care physicians can help improve your overall health and reduce your risk of chronic illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult medicine
- Annual physical exam
- Surgical pre-operative clearance exams
- Care for acute illness and injury, lacerations and skin infections
- Treatment of chronic illness such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disease, asthma and allergies, etc.
- Weight management
- Pediatric medicine
- Care for acute illness and injury
- Adult medicine
- Women’s health services: We offer well woman examinations designed to review elements of overall reproductive health, including breast and pelvic examinations.
- Well woman exam
- Breast exams
- Pelvic exams
- PAP smear
- Birth control
- Sports medicine: We care for athletes in every sport and every level. Our team of skilled chiropractors, doctors and physical therapists are ready to get you on the road to recovery.
- Injury pain management
- Trigger point injections
- Joint injections
- Hyalgan injections
- Stem cell therapy
- NVC/EMG – Neuro diagnostic testing for common orthopedic injuries
- Dermatology services for skin-related issues, including:
- Wart treatment
- Skin tag removal
- Eczema treatment
- Boil drainage
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Counseling services to address a variety of issues, including:
- Chronic pain management
- Relationship and marital issues
- Anger and conflict managment
- Process and substance addictions
- Corporate counseling
- Concierge medicine: An innovative approach to healthcare that focuses on proactive personalized care from a highly-qualified team, including primary care doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists. All services that are included are covered by a low-cost membership fee – without billing insurance. See covered procedures here.
Call today for your free consultation or come by and visit our clinic located in Addison, proudly serving patients in North Dallas, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Plano and surrounding areas. If you can’t drive, we’ll pick you up.