Dr. Skinner received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology with honors from Abilene Christian University. He earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He continued his training at Texas Tech Health Science Center where he completed his residency in family medicine.
Dr Skinner specializes in family medicine, and has experience in advanced wound care and hyperbaric medicine, emergency and urgent care, occupational medicine, physical medicine and rehab and esthetics.
Born and raised in Texas, Dr. Skinner is married and has three sons. He enjoys spending time with his family, outdoor activities and being involved with his local church community.
- Plano Star Courier Readers’ Choice Best Family Physician – 2016
- Plano Star Courier Readers’ Choice Best Holistic Doctor – 2016
- Plano Star Courier Readers’ Choice Best Family Physician – 2015
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians Board of Directors – 2006-2008
- Central Texas Counties Medical Society Secretary – 2001-2002
- House Staff President, University Medical Center – 1999-2000
- House Staff Vice President, University Medical Center – 1998-1999