Workplace Injury Treatment in Dallas and Arlington
Federal Workers Compensation
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report in 2018, private industry employers reported 2.8 million non-fatal workplace injuries. These non-fatal workplace injuries most often resulted from falls, repetitive motion injuries, material handling injuries and motor vehicle accidents.
- Falls are a common occupational hazard often resulting in broken bones, back pain and brain injuries.
- Repetitive motion injuries can result in injuries such as bursitis, carpal tunnel and tendonitis.
- The U.S. Labor of Statistics reported that one out of every five work-related back injuries resulted from materials handling duties such as carrying, lifting, holding, lowering, or placing.
- Motor vehicle accidents, when the employee was engaged in work-related business.
Who can you turn to if injured in the workplace?
Out team at Nextgen Pain & Injury Clinic understands the complexity with federal workers comp claims. We accept all Federal Workers Compensation Assistance (OWCP) and provides federal workers comp services, free case management and claims assistance for:
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Car accident Injuries with LOP
- US Office of Personal Management (OPM) disability evaluations