Related Conditions & Services
Workplace Injury Treatment in Addison and Arlington
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report in 2018, private industry employers reported 2.8 million non-fatal workplace injuries. These non-fatal workplace injuries most often resulted from falls, repetitive motion injuries, material handling injuries and motor vehicle accidents.
- Falls are a common occupational hazard often resulting in broken bones, back pain and brain injuries.
- Repetitive motion injuries can result in injuries such as bursitis, carpal tunnel and tendonitis.
- The U.S. Labor of Statistics reported that one out of every five work-related back injuries resulted from materials handling duties such as carrying, lifting, holding, lowering, or placing.
- Motor vehicle accidents, when the employee was engaged in work-related business.
Who can you turn to if injured in the workplace?
The team at nextgen wellness group accepts all State and Federal Workers Compensation Assistance (OWCP) and provides free case management and claims assistance for:
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Car accident Injuries with LOP
- US Office of Personal Management (OPM) disability evaluations
Our expertise in this field has garnered us recognition as the chosen provider of Federal Workers Compensation Assistance (OWCP) for AFGE Local 1040, a chapter of the largest federal employee union in the United States.
All federal employees who participate in our work-related injury programs are also given full access to diagnostic and treatment options including but not limited to:
- Letters of medical necessity
- Impairment rating based on the 6th Edition AMA Guides
- Traumatic injury, stress, occupational disease, consequential injury, and idiopathic fall
- Recurrence of injury claims
- Quality evaluations
- Work restrictions
- Upgrade of medical conditions
- Acute and chronic pain management
- Physical medicine and massage
- Chronic pain management
- Prescription medication
- Diagnostic x-ray and ultrasound
Accepting State and Federal Workplace Injuries
Schedule an appointment today at one of our clinics by calling 972-382-9992.